new moderator introduction

Tmhosting

Baseband Member
Hello, I am the new moderator for this forum, I am also the owner of future hosts which is a hosting company with great prices for personal websites and small or large business.

Hello :)

Hi everyone,

I am also going to be a moderator on this forum so here is my first opening post to introduce myself.

My name is Kevin (obviously) and I am based in the United Kingdom. I work as an IT technician; this involves performing diagnostic tests on machines/hardware and then repairing any parts that are found to be faulty.
I am A+ and MCP certified and am working hard towards being MSCE qualified (takes forever though!) so I know a fair bit about hardware and the Windows group of Operating Systems.

As for my participation in these forums -

I think forums are an invaluable source of information and also for people to find a solution to any problems that they have so with participation from you this could be an excellent place where we can all help each other out.

And of course, it's always nice to have a friendly chat with like minded people.

Well, keep the threads coming in and tell your friends about this forum! "The bigger the better" is certainly apt for this kind of public forum.

Speak to you soon,

Kevin

congrats on the new mod position.(look david,im being nice to the new moderator-hint hint)

Back
Top Bottom