Oh dear...The administrator!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonjames2

Daemon Poster
Oh dear...The administrator!!!!

Well Sauron my good friend, how the tides have turned. I offered for the systmes administrator of my school to join this room. He said that he will consider it but he is not giving out any anti-filters. I told him that not to get involved with the potatoe hating Sauron. We must unite, he has almost given up......The Dragon

the only way to defeat me is to destroy the one ring and u dont have it lol!!
but there are many ways to kill a potatoe: fry it, chip it, boil it, bake it, peel it and feed it to a monkey, mash it, roast it. well i think if u have an army that easliy defeatable u satand no chance against my minions and dark beasts

You sad and arogant wizard of Woo, I do not know what satand means or if that word is in any tongue let alone the common tongue. You seem to forget that potatoes are very real, as for you well, you are just a figment of a dead man's imagination and since you are nothing more then a fairy tale then I'll simply close your book and bin you. Potatoes grow back, books burn
Dragon

on the advice og [mike]"the bunny" g i will call a peace treaty with the potatoe dragon yes i admit im only a character in a book (the best books in the world though)
BUT potatoes are only good for 2 things: throughing in a baked potatoe fight and eating!!

sorry for not having the spelling skills of a potatoes dragon with his head up the ass of his schools administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom